Friday, July 13, 2007

Party Town

So I had a small gathering of friends tonight. Originally, I planned this enormous hoopla party, but life happens and so many ended up not being able to come... so it goes. That's all right, those who were there had an AWESOME time. I think. I did, anyway! I met some peeps I haven't had the chance to meet before. I love gathering with other families who have a special needs kid, or two, cause it's so much easier than having to always EXPLAIN that your child has a problem, and no, it's not that you spoil them! I also am happy we finally met another little girl with Pierre Robin Syndrome!! Well, not so little, she's a teenager. But a small teen though. I have only known 3 moms with PRS kiddos, and this is the first time I met the kiddo! So that was neat. To all those who came, many thanks and you are awesome! To those who couldn't, sorry you had to miss such a fun event! Maybe next time?

No comments: