Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween is over, Thanksgiving can begin!!



My little elf and witch!!




My monkey! aka, my nephew Raedin!




I love being the naughty aunt! And Raedin loves Cheetos!




My bil, Nate, helping Nathaniel make orange and clove Jack-o-lanterns.




My buddy, Raedin, and my brother.


I love this time of year!!! I love the cool but still mostly sunny weather, the leaves, the crisp air, the gorgeous sunsets over the mountains! I love Thanksgiving. I love the idea behind it, the decorations, the food!! I get so sickened when there is Christmas stuff up with the Halloween stuff, and somehow, except for the food, Thanksgiving gets left by the wayside. I do, however, LOVE Christmas. Just not until AFTER Thanksgiving, thank you very much!
Anywho, here are some pictures of our Halloween. I didn't get as many as I would have liked, but I will have some soon (hopefully!) from my sister and brother, so I will post those too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kiddos look so cute! And I absolutely LOVE being the aunt. So much fun. I get a new one in January. I make a point of decorating my house for Thanksgiving, I hate that it gets overlooked too.