Sunday, November 11, 2007

I can't believe it!

I've been watching The Next Iron Chef religiously, so of course I watched the finale tonight. I love Michael Symon, but I was so sure it would be John Besh! I think Symon is a total hottie, but I just love Besh's style. So I'm kinda bummed. It will be fun to see Symon's first few battles though.
And has anyone else who watches it noticed that almost nobody ever battles Cat Cora? Too bad, she's pretty good. I like her Mediterranean style.
So now I'm watching the battle I've wanted to see ever since I heard about it: Rachel Ray and Giada de Laurentis. I know who wins, which again was a HUGE surprise, but I want to see the battle. I am so boring. It's the only reality TV I watch really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE FOOD NETWORK!! I too watched the Next Iron chef... I liked Symon and his style. I love that he won.

Matilda said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'm sure people say that about me too!

Oh and I tagged you...

Tell us some random weird things about ya!

Love ya!

Lisa M. said...

Hey Nellie-

Just wanted you to know I stopped by. The only name I read, that I recognized, was Rachel Ray.

I'm glad you have something you enjoy. That is great.

Hope your Thanksgiving was delightful.

Anonymous said...

Hope your family had a good Thanksgiving and Christmas!