Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Damn used cars!

We are much too poor to buy a new car, but we sure as hell can't afford the old piece of crud we have now! Our Mercury Myst(AKE) had the water pump go out yesterday. Randy is going to attempt to fix it tonight. I wish him the best, he's still getting over this bad stomach bug we've all had, plus he's never done a water pump before. The best part? Julia has surgery tomorrow... in Salt Lake... and we don't have a second car. Yay. I can't possible cancel her surgery again though, school starts next Monday and, I dunno, I think it might be nice if she could HEAR the teacher. Ya know? So I am sitting here waiting for the hospital to call me and tell me when she goes in, so I can arrange a ride if the car isn't fixed. Randy can't go up, he can't afford to miss more work. That blows. Also, the people who are supposed to be watching Nathaniel are not returning my calls. So everything is a big mess right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think your troubles trump my trouhbles, lol.

I have definately considered a lawsuit severeal times. I know that one of his other developments has filed a class action lawsuit against him and he settled with them. This thing is, he is such a high end builder, it is just unexpected from a builder of his caliber.

I hope you are able to get things straightened out!!

~Ronna

Anonymous said...

Been a lurker for while and wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your car trouble...hope all goes well for your daughter tomorrow.

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Ugggg

Surgery sucks

and so do cars.

I hope things get better soon and that Julia does well.

and i can't even talk about stomach flu without having a panic attack.

I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow
Sarah

WendyLou said...

I hope everything got straitened out and that Julia's surgery went well.