Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Meds Suck!

I started my depakote and kidney med together. Bad idea; I have been having uber bad dizzy spells, blackouts, tunnel vision... and this morning I awoke to a VERY angry stomach that was letting me know its feelings in every way possible. I am going to stop the depakote for now, until I adjust to the kidney med, then add it in.
I'm going to go sing karaoke tonight! I'm excited, I love doing that. I'm so tired of not getting much of a chance to sing. So, I am working yet again on putting together a band. I have had a few replies so far. We'll see how it goes this time around. It's so hard to put together a solid band, and keeping them together is almost impossible!
If you haven't yet, check out the recipe below and try it out. I need feedback for my future cookbook.

No comments: