Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A new beginning!

Wow, sounds so good doesn't it? Not a new beginning in my life, just on my blog. Sadly, I cannot remember my username for my old one. Tells ya how long it's been since I was on it huh? I am so damn sporadic with my blogging these days, I have no friends left in blogland. Sad, because it used to keep me going. Oh well.
So I am writing this while I await Julia's bus. Last day of preschool. Don't know how I'm gonna get her off it without bawling. I am so proud of her, so excited she is going to K next year. But there is this real whirlwind of emotions going through me as I think back on the last 2 years and what a difference there is in her now. She's just growing up so fast, I feel like I can't keep track. I don't think I could be any more proud of her. She has done so well and improved so much and I am just so grateful to her amazing teachers. I took them gifts today, her teacher Mrs. Jo got a glass block that has purple on one side and says, "I can no answer make, but thanks, and thanks. Wm. Shakespeare". I also gave tiles in earth tones to her assistant teachers that say the same thing. It is truly how I feel. They are forever my heroes for what they have taught my daughter, not just about letters and numbers, but life and friends and leadership and just so many things. Thank you Mrs. Jo, Miss Marie, and Miss Maile for the wonderful people you are! My daughter is a better child because you loved her and cared enough to teach her well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi danielle....
welcome to the blogging world...lol
give Julia lots of hugs for me I won't be able to make it to her birthday party I am going to soouthern Utah to visit my mom for the weekend . I hope she has a wonderful birthday ...

Heather said...

Welcome to blogland!